1 Mar 2013

Raindrops on Roses

No, I'm not about to burst into a Julie Andrews number (though the amount of Mary Poppins we've been watching in this house lately, it's not that a ridiculous situation to find myself in), I want to tell you all about the beautiful shop that is stocking a few of my cards.

 
Raindrops on Roses is a shop like I've never come across before. I don't know if they exist all over the place and I've never noticed, but believe it or not, it is a charity shop. Looking at the stylish decor, and high end (and brand new!) products, you would never guess, but all of the profits go to Herts against Cancer. Now, I do love a good traditional charity shop (I had no choice really, as until about a year ago, my Mum was the manager of the Grove House Hospice shop in Harpenden. I am not sure my Dad owns any clothes that aren't second hand.....) but I think this is such a good idea. Many of the products on sale come from local designers/makers too, so not only are you supporting a good cause when you buy from them, but supporting the local economy. Win win!

 I took a few snaps when I went in there this week to share with you. There is a HUGE range for kids - clothes, toys, presents etc. I love the car guitar babygro.
 
 
 

 
And not forgetting that it's Mother's Day soon, there's plenty here for your Mum. The Gin and Tonic hand cream is especially nice. I bought some for a friend's birthday and I had to stop myself licking my hand when I tried it. Yum.
 
 
 
  


















Oh, and while you're there, you may as well stock up on some lovely greetings cards. Unique paper cut designs, don't you know.....
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I love those cards - you are so talented!
    P.S. I've nominated you for a liebster award http://thedustyatticblog.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/my-first-award-eeep.html
    Anna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh you snapped one of my prints in there! Lovely to meet you today Suzanne hope the fair is going well... Your paper cuts are ace, loved seeing your new baby and wedding invites too. Keep in touch! Jen x

    ReplyDelete